Experienced Front Office GSA!
790 is a medium sized backpackers in the Sydney Haymarket Area.
We are seeking applications from experienced Front Office Receptionists with backpacking experience. MUST HAVE ATLEAST 3 MONTHS WORK EXPERIENCE with a knowledge of Reception PMS system(preferably CHARTS)
Hourly pay is $21+ per hour super additional !! Casual and part time hours available. Rotating shifts.
• Front office administration duties – including reservations, accounts charge backs, cash handling and reception duties.
• Responding to guest requests / handling emergencies that may occur
• Adhering to hotel customer service standards
• Maintain Guest History
• Completing daily reports/audit ensuring the accuracy of all financial information
• Front Office operations, Check-in and Checkout
• Process balancing and auditing of daily transactions
• Assist departing groups with luggage
To be successful in this role
• Min of 3 months in similar role
• Quick learner
• Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
• Strong skills promoting and selling accommodation and facilities
• Report preparation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Understanding of night auditing and reception process
• Experience with any Front office system is an advantage
• Ensure security procedures are followed at all times
• Ensure high level of presentation in all accommodation areas.
• A strong attention to detail
• Be a team player
You must take pride in your appearance, be reliable and truly enjoy customer service.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
790 on George
Member since: June 2017
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism