New creative hospitality group, great opportunity to get involved with the launch of some newly
repurposed venues, offering a genuine opportunity for career advancement.
What's involved and what we’re looking for:
● A love for coffee and excellent customer service
● A switched on, winning attitude
● Have at least 1 year of experience as a Barista
● Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge of coffee making techniques
● Detailed working knowledge of the coffee machine is required.
● Experience in high volume specialty coffee is preferable
● The customer’s experience is fun, friendly and energetic
● You keep a cool head when things get hot and work well under pressure.
● You’re reliable, approachable and punctual
● You’re that friendly face in the morning
● Communicating with customers and getting to know our locals
● You have full unrestricted working rights
● Casual, part-time and full-time roles available.
If you think you're an absolutely kick ass barista and a real gun behind the machine, we'd love to meet
and speak to you about this great opportunity.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2021
We are the people - A millennial-focused accommodation + hospitality group.
We find forgotten gems in some of the best neighbourhoods, restore them with striking design, and collaborate with emerging creatives to activate them with food, beverage, stay and social experiences that bring a new relevance to the public house of a past era.
We exist to give inspiring spaces back to the people.
All venues are unique with a different concept. Focus on design and creativity. Majority of venues have boutique accommodation upstairs we refer to as “Rooms” and all venues will have exclusive areas for co-working spaces and guests to entertain clients referred to as “The House”
Current Venues in the group:
Prince of York, The Norfolk, Stand Hotel, The Camelia, Beach House (Ballina)
The Arts Hotel + The Rose, Town Hall (Balmain), Midnight (Feb), The Kurrajong.