Margaret River wine region western Australia
• No experience necessary
• Immediate start available
• General Vineyard work, Planting, Wire dropping, Thinning, Bottling
• Full training and induction provided
• Full time hours MON-FRIDAY 38 hours a week
• 3 months plus
• Relocation assistance through harvest trail
• 2nd and 3rd year visa sign off
• Wine industry Award rates $25.79 and higher bucket rate is available at some picks
please phone our office for more details
Postcode: 6285 (Margaret River, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Down to Earth Labour & Supplies
Member since: February 2018
Farming, Animals & Conservation