Boutique Guest House in New Farm requires a Housekeeper / Cleaner
We are looking for a self motivated hard working person who loves cleaning to join us. You must be reliable, trustworthy, meticulous, takes pride in your work, able to work on your own without supervision.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Cleaning guest rooms, kitchenettes, sinks, benches, defrost and clean fridge, clean microwave, dust and clean furniture and fixtures and windows
- Make beds and change linen
- Vacuum and clean carpets.
- Clean and sanitise toilets, showers and sinks in community bathrooms
- Keep bathrooms and kitchenettes stocked with toiletries and other supplies
- Clean common area kitchen, sink, table, stove, microwave.
- Sweep / vacuum, wash, mop tile and hard floor areas
- Use cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, cleaning liquids and products
- Clean and dust, mirrors, pictures, furniture, indoor and outdoor
- Empty and clean rubbish bins and dispose of waste
- Monitor cleaning supplies and rooms items and report when more required
- Report any necessary repairs or replacements to management
We are looking at approximately 15 hours per week, casual position for a mature person who can be a little flexible.
Minimum commitment: 3 months
Postcode: 4005 (New Farm, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Ellie's Guest House
Member since: September 2019
Ellie’s Guest House is your home away from home. Centrally located in the beautiful Brisbane suburb of New Farm, just 2.5klms from Brisbane’s city centre. A traditional two storey Queenslander style home, set among sweeping trees offering a secure, relaxing, quiet, peaceful and friendly place to stay.
The family owned and run business prides itself in providing good service and hospitality to all guests.This choice Brisbane riverside suburb offers a great location together with public transport, parks, restaurants, cafes, shops and a village atmosphere all at its doorstep.
With several room types, there are options for all types of travellers or corporate people looking for a quality budget accommodation place to stay while in Brisbane.
Ellie’s Guest House while similar in style to a private hotel, B & B, pension or a quality hostel, it is definitely not a back packer’s party house.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism