Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa is currently seeking passionate Kitchen Stewards to join our friendly & professional Kitchen team. Reporting to the Executive Chef, you will provide friendly service to our guests.
In this role you will:
- Rinse dirty crockery and cutlery, stack in the dishwasher, unload and put away
- Wash pots by hand
- Ensure that all Food and Beverage outlets are provided with clean and sanitised operating equipment
- Use correct handling techniques to transport and store food items
- Wipe down benches
- Sweep and mop floors
To be a successful in the role you will have:
- Motivation, passion and commitment to work amongst many passionate kitchen team members
- Commercial dishwashing experience (desirable)
- Experience in a fast-paced kitchen environments
- A handle on stock management and general kitchen cleaning skills
- Adhere to safe work practices
- Passion across all forms of service delivery
- Strong communication skills
- Have a good work ethic and team player with a flexible attitude
- The ability and flexibility to work various rostered shifts, including early mornings, late evenings and on weekends
In return for your commitment we offer fantastic career and training opportunities and excellent working conditions with a supportive and fun team.
Please email your resume and availability to Executive Chef Tony Smith:
Postcode: 4879 (Palm Cove, Cairns)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Pullman Palm Cove Sea Temple Resort & Spa - Accor
Member since: April 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism