Mantra Hotel Sydney Airport is the newest addition to our rapidly expanding portfolio, and is set to be one of the busiest hotels in the Sydney precinct located on 800m from Sydney domestic terminals. 136 Studio rooms, 24-hour reception and an on-site restaurant make it the perfect transit hotel for the weary traveller
Do you have a keen eye for detail? Join our dedicated housekeeping team as a Room Attendant to create a memorable experience for our guests.
As our next Room Attendant, you will:
• Be willing to go the extra mile to provide great guest service
• Be comprehensively trained on how to maintain the level of guest service and care necessary to be put into this role
• Be required to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
• Ensure high cleanliness and productivity standards are met and kept in accordance to company guidelines
What we are looking for:
• Strong attention to detail with a passion for providing quality guest service
• Good communication and time management skills with a friendly personality
• A person who is a well-rounded team player, that will be hands-on in order to see their team succeed
• Someone who is physically fit and comfortable working autonomously
• The flexibility to work over a seven-day roster at a variety of times
Postcode: 2020 (Mascot, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mantra Sydney Airport
Member since: April 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism