About this Position:
The Food and Beverage Supervisor will be working in the Café located in the Mapoon Cultural Centre.
Duties will include:
• Managing day to day operations of the Café.
• Order and maintain stock control, including estimating consumption in order to anticipate amounts to be purchased.
• Preparing displays and presenting stock, including specials.
• Perform food preparation or service tasks such as cooking, clearing tables and serving food and drinks.
• Maintain service and operational standards, including operational reports as required.
• Using the EFTPOS machine.
• Ensures all health regulations are met by implementing and enforcing strict food safety practices.
• Reconciling end of day POS.
• Supervision, training and coordination of food and beverage employee.
To be considered for the position you will need:
• To be willing to work on weekends.
• Food Handling Certificate.
• Sound knowledge of food health and safety regulations.
• Accurate cash handling skills.
• Demonstrated experience in the hospitality industry.
• Demonstrated organisational and time management skills.
• Outgoing, positive attitude and enthusiasm for working with the public.
If you are interested in this position please contact Danielle Turner on .
Postcode: 4874 (Mapoon, Cooktown & Cape York)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Mapoon Aboriginal Shire Council
Member since: April 2022