Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated, driven individual to join our newly formed team at Ibis Hotel Thornleigh!
As a member of our housekeeping team, you will work in a fast-paced environment that values achieving a high standard of cleanliness. Your responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining hygiene within guest rooms, public areas and back of house areas within the hotel
- Follow COVID Safe cleaning schedules and adhere & comply with Accor’s ALLSafe practices.
- Multitask though out the day to ensure all tasks are accomplished.
- Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager
Experience and Skill
- A friendly attitude and great communication skills
- Great eye for detail
- Previous experience in cleaning and/or hospitality a bonus
- Must be physically fit and comfortable working autonomously.
- Able to work on a rotating 7-day roster, including weekends and public holidays
At Ibis Hotel Thornleigh we believe a hard-working mindset is more valuable than experience as on the job training will be provided to our successful applicant.
Postcode: 2120 (Thornleigh, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Ibis Sydney Thornleigh
Member since: April 2022