Customer Service Roles
3. Sideshow Games
With 9 new rides, Luna Park Sydney has just completed one of the biggest upgrades of any amusement park in the world! Luna Park has transformed our 85-year-old fun park into a world-class destination, whilst retaining the charm of our heritage and history.
We are hiring loads of enthusiastic and reliable individuals 16 years and older, to deliver a sensational experience to all our excited guests. During May & June you can take in the spectacular VIVID light show from the best seat in town.
Join a diverse team who make it their mission to delight and entertain, and also get to meet some great people along the way.
10th May interview times between 3.30pm to 6pm (allow 2 to 3 hours)
Casual positions we are hiring for include:
1. Rides Operations Hosts – (preferably 18 years +).
Round and round, some fast, some upside down – you name it, our rides do it! You will assist in the safe and efficient operation of our rides and attractions, and ensure all Guests have a safe, enjoyable and FUN experience. No previous experience is necessary.
2. Sideshow Presenters
Be a spruiker in Sideshow alley! Laugh and create memories for our Guests while they enjoy our classic sideshow games. Confidence, cashiering and customer service is key.
3. Merchandising Hosts
A trip to Luna Park isn’t complete without a souvenir. You’ll be selling everything from on-ride photos to gift shop ornaments, toys and ice creams.
4. Ticket Sellers
Start our guests visit with out-of-this-world service that sets the bar high for the rest of the team. You will be providing information on tickets and services on offer, managing Park entry or busy queues and answer enquiries for in park facilities and ticketing options. Strong communication and listening skills are key.
5. Food & Beverage/Event Bar Attendants
The retail food outlets serve up delicious fun park favourites and you may also learn the art of gelato service or fairy floss spinning. You will assist in the efficient operation of our 170 seat dine in bistro, take away gourmet burger outlet, rotisserie chicken bar, gelato parlour and other mobile vendors and beverage outlets located within the Park. Retail F&B teams also run the event bars for 2950 concert and event goers.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE:
- Well presented, with a vibrant, fun-loving personality and a smile as big as our trademark face.
- Converse fluently in English using both verbal and written communication.
- Have permission to work in Australia. Visa candidates are welcome, but you must bring proof of work entitlements (e.g. a copy of your passport).
- Flexibility to maximise work opportunities on Monday+Friday+Saturday+Sunday (7 days during peak period).
- Preference will be given to candidates who can accept at least 4 shifts per week including Sat & Sun both day and evening shifts.
- At the time of hire, hold a current NSW RSA competency card (essential for all positions for applicants 18 yrs+, which you can obtain within 7 days of being offered the role).
- At the time of hire, hold a current NSW Working with Children Check - Volunteer not accepted (essential for all positions for applicants 18 yrs+ over, which you can obtain within 7 days of being offered the role).
- Be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, or have a medical exemption.
Any further questions can be answered by your interviewer on the day.
HOW TO APPLY:
Copy and paste this link to instantly book your interview time for the 10th May.
Once you have completed your interview booking your interview is then confirmed. Simply attend Luna Park at the time you have selected on the 10th May, allowing 2 to 3 hours to complete the audition process.
THE AUDITION: During the audition, you will participate in fun group activities that requires speaking in front of large groups, physical movement and working in teams to complete exercises. Please dress in suitable attire to ensure you can move freely, crouch and jump. We are hiring all advertised roles in a combined group audition, so if you are not successful in your preferred role, we may also offer you work in a different position. Candidates will be selected for interview based on their participation, communication, enthusiasm and confidence in these activities.
Please attend Luna Park at your scheduled interview time to partake in the group audition. If you are successful, you will be invited back for one final selection activity the following week. Apologies there are no alternate interview dates available at this time. If the interview date doesn’t suit you this time, you are welcome to re-apply in future, we usually recruit prior to each School Holiday period.
Postcode: 2061 (Milsons Point, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Luna Park Sydney
Member since: October 2014