Do you have incredible debating skills? Are you a customer service wizard? Maybe you’re looking to start a career in the Charity Sector?
Join our team of fundraisers and you can do your part to make the world a better place. With no prior experience necessary our highly skilled coaching team will train you to make quality outbound calls on behalf of our charity partners.
First and foremost we are passionate and dedicated charity fundraisers! We recently celebrated our 11 year anniversary and during that time we have raised many millions of dollars for fabulous Australian charities! We take pride in our ability to have inspiring conversations and help our charity partners reach their fundraising goals. Causes that you could be fundraising for include Greenpeace Australia Pacific, Taronga Conservation Society, Assistance Dogs Australia, Royal Flying Doctor Service, Oxfam Australia, Community First Development, Lifeline, Australian Childhood Foundation, World Animal Protection and more.
- Fundraise on behalf of Environmental, Animal Welfare, Humanitarian and Mental Health charities
- Warm outbound calling to potential supporters who’ve shown prior interest
- Become well versed in current issues and communicate the impact of our charity partners work
- Able to communicate effectively and confidently via phone
- Goal oriented, resilient and self motivated
- Interested in charitable causes
- Computer literate
- Customer service, hospitality, fundraising or phone sales experience well regarded
Whatever your background and personal story, you are welcome to apply and we promise to provide a safe, diverse and inclusive environment for all (and fun too!)
What we offer:
- A 4-day work week with flexible hours - no Friday calling! (perfect for students and backpackers)
- Regular daily, weekly and monthly cash based incentives & prizes
- Charity Partner visits (trips to the zoo, puppy graduations etc)
- In house and remote tech support
- Team building activities and regular get togethers!
- Fundraiser career progression
Salary: $30.10 – $35.74 per hour
Postcode: 2021 (Paddington, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2022
Call Centre & Customer Service