Hospitality and Tourism – Bar and Beverage Staff – Chefs – Housekeeping – General Maintenance – Multiple Positions
We are located at the top of beautiful Fraser Island. We operate a general store, fuel station and pub and are looking for vibrant, hardworking staff that can come and be part of our fun team.
Chef/Short Order Cook:
We are seeking an experienced short order cook or chef to join our team. Our kitchen is open Thursday – Sunday for lunch and Friday/Saturday nights for dinner. We offer a basic pub style menu.
- Meal Preparation, cooking, plating and presentation
- Kitchen Prep
- Stock Control
- Maintaining a clean and hygienic kitchen
- Event menu preparation (weddings/parties)
Our ideal applicant would have a friendly nature and work well in a small team combined with a passion for serving quality meals and great customer service.
Bar, Shop and General Maintenance Staff
- Be open to working in all the various aspects of our business – Store counter, bar work, housekeeping duties (holiday let accommodation) washing dishes, mowing lawns, barista work, deliveries, general duties. Training for all tasks will be provided. We need all rounders who are not afraid to get their hands dirty!!
What we provide-:
- Great working environment – living and working on the world’s largest sand island and world heritage listed site.
- Share house accommodation provided – couples are encouraged to apply
- Great remuneration
- Dynamic and friendly work culture
- An opportunity to experience an iconic destination and true island living
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Orchid Beach Trading Post
Member since: May 2022