We don't just rent cars. We're changing the way people move.
Across our world-famous brands - Avis, Budget, Zipcar, and Apex - we're leading the way for the global mobility industry. Our brands represent a mobility ecosystem of more than 11,000 locations in approximately 180 countries.
With more than 70 years of experience in managing global fleets and with one of the largest fleets of connected cars in the world, we are committed to innovation and are moving the future of mobility forward.
The Rental Sales Agent is the face of our brand! In this position you will interact with our customers at the rental counter while marketing products and services, completing rental bookings and responding to general customer inquiries.
What you’ll do:
• Establishing customer car rental needs by actively listening
• Review in detail ABG’s various add on’s and services as to determine what may best suit the customer • Communicate rental procedures and guidelines effectively
• Complete rental bookings in a timely, efficient and accurate manner
• Answering customer questions and inquiries
What we’re looking for;
• Applicants must have a full and valid driver’s licence
•This is a full time position and requires availability to work on a rotational roster that includes evenings, weekends and public holidays
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment while delivery exceptional customer service • Previous experience within retail, hospitality, customer service, sales or similar roles
• Ability to follow procedures and adhere to company guidelines and standards
• Comfortable learning and using various computer systems to accurately input rental information Benefits and Perks
• Hourly pay + loadings + commission incentives
• Wellbeing programme incl. life insurance + discounted health insurance + superannuation options
• Access to Perkbox – discounts and offers with hundreds of retailers and big brands, including on cinema tickets, fitness classes, shopping discounts and much more
• Employee discounts on car rental across Avis Budget Group
• Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) provided by Converge – 24/7 support for your mental health and wellbeing
• Full training provided to help you achieve your goals & reach your potential
In accordance with our Avis Safety Pledge and Budget Worry-Free Promise, ABG’s Vaccination Policy requires all Australia-based employees to be fully vaccinated with an Approved COVID-19 Vaccine and provide Evidence of Vaccination to our Human Resources Department.
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne CBD, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Avis Budget Group
Member since: May 2022