PLEASE NOTE: Must have B2B telemarketing, appointment setting or sales experience. IT telemarketing, appointment setting or sales experience highly valued.
Big Wolf Marketing is seeking an experienced B2B appointment setter, with a proven track record of securing qualified appointments with business decision makers via telephone. We have some large projects on at the moment, and so we are looking for someone available to start in the coming weeks.
Working across a variety of sectors, products and services to deliver B2B telemarketing lead generation and appointment setting campaigns on behalf of our clients, you will need contact businesses via telephone, navigate past the 'gatekeeper' to secure a conversation with the correct decision maker, identify and record any relevant challenges and needs that the prospect is facing, and book qualified sales appointments for the client to attend. Many of our projects are within the technology and IT sector.
- Have proven experience in B2B appointment setting and telemarketing
- Be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written. Must have a professional telephone manner
- Be able to follow a script and adapt a script accordingly on the fly in order to secure appointments and leads
- Have the experience, skills and confidence required to get past the ‘gatekeeper’ and secure a decision maker conversation
- Be able to organise and diarise call backs and have the persistence required to secure a decision maker conversation
- When required, utilise Google, LinkedIn and other web applications to research and identify decision maker contacts, telephone numbers and suitable target accounts
- Use your powers of persuasion and conversation in a confident and authoritative manner in order to accurately convey the message to the decision maker, ensure they understand the proposition, and to successfully book an appointment
- Must be able to ensure each appointment is qualified against the set qualification criteria (for example Budget, Authority, Need and Time)
- Be able to make accurate notes for each call made, and be able to accurately record in writing the challenges and needs of the prospect, the details of the conversation, their contact details and any other vital information required to set the qualified appointment.
- Be able to accurately compile daily campaign reports in Word and Excel format
- Be able to make up to 30 calls per hour, and be able to confidently and accurately keep a record and tally of all calls made and a tally of the outcome each call
- Be proficient in the basics of Microsoft Excel, with the ability to quickly navigate spreadsheets, create new spreadsheets, cut, copy and paste data into spreadsheets, record information into spreadsheets, and work with multiple spreadsheets at one time. Must also be proficient in Microsoft Word.
- Have the ability to learn multiple campaigns, products and services, and to execute multiple campaigns concurrently
Hours & Working Arrangements:
We offer flexible working arrangements and you can choose to work from home or from our South Yarra office in Melbourne. Varying hours on a casual basis to start. Anticipated minimum of 15-30+ hours per week, but this may vary during busy or quiet times. Up to 40 hours per week during busy periods. $30-$35 per hour. No weekends – all campaigns run during normal business hours Monday – Friday.
Postcode: 3141 (South Yarra, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Big Wolf Marketing
Member since: September 2019