Fresh Produce Group is one of Australia's largest and most innovative fresh produce providers. With offices on the east and west coast of Australia, we employ over 600 people and distribute more than 40 produce varieties. We thrive on promoting a passionate work culture and reward employees with development opportunities and competitive remuneration.
ABOUT THE ROLE
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in our Sydney office located in Flemington Markets. Our receptionist is the first point of contact for the business.
The key responsibilities for this role include:
• Assisting Accounts Payable with the accurate and timely processing of the organisations invoices
• Answer the company switchboard and attend to all phone calls.
• Provide exceptional customer service in all communication with staff and visitors.
• Maintain the reception area, meeting rooms and kitchen areas.
• Manage all professional and accurate business travel arrangements for our corporate accounts.
• Manage and maintain expenses and credit cards for all corporate accounts.
This role is busy, so you are going to be someone that thrives in a fast paced environment and enjoys a challenge. You will be friendly, organised, have a positive can-do attitude and:
• Experience with accounts, such as processing invoices (highly desirable)
• Experience in reception/ front-desk ( highly desirable)
• Able to demonstrate effective communication
• Very strong MS Office skills, including Excel, Outlook and Word
• High attention to detail
• Willingness and ability to be flexible with your duties
• Able to work from 7:00am to 3:00pm
Postcode: 2129 (Homebush West, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Fresh Produce Group
Member since: November 2017
Fresh Produce Group is a grower, distributor and marketer of premium quality table grapes, berries and citrus fruits. We have farms located across Australia under the brands of Treviso Farm, Tumut Grove, Smart Berries and Fruitico Farms.
Farming, Animals & Conservation