Qualified chefs – Full time Contract
Basking in more than 300 days of sunshine each year Townsville is the capital of North Queensland. With unique places like Magnetic Island, Crystal Creek, Paluma at your doorstep to explore on your days off, it’s a perfect location to work while earning money to aid your Australian adventure.
The Mercure Townsville is looking for enthusiastic qualified chefs to work Fulltime on short term contracts. Accommodation and duty meals are provided
In order to be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate the following essential criteria:
• Experience in a la carte, buffet, plate up and conferencing
• Flexible approach in adapting to guest requests
• A quick learner
• An ability to work unsupervised as well as in a team environment
• Good time management skills and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to take direction from Senior staff
• Be able to efficiently and productively run an assigned section.
• Meeting all health and hygiene requirements
We have Hotels throughout Australia so a perfect way to Work Your Way around Australia with Accor.
Postcode: 4812 (Currajong, Townsville)
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: April 2022
Mercure Townsville is a 4 star, 200 room Hotel ideally situated in central Townsville.
A part of Accor Hotels, Australia's largest hotel operator, Mercure Townsville is and employer of choice with both national and international reach. Our team is a diverse group who are open to all with an exceptional eye for detail and love of service.
Mercure Townsville caters to Business travellers, leisure guests, wedding, large events and sporting teams
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism