Earn extra cash, with flexible work you’ll love
Flex by Jitjatjo is an app-based marketplace where the heroes who make hospitality hum, can pick up flexible hospitality gigs with instant pay.
With the Flex by Jitjatjo app, apply in minutes, to begin matching with gigs that work for you.
We are looking for experienced Chefs of all levels to assist in restaurants and upcoming events:
- Passionate about food
- Support the overall kitchen team
- Mise en place
- Set up and run a section for service
- Strong food handling practises
- Previous kitchen experience
- Minimum of a Certificate III in Commercial Cookery or International Equivalent
- Own Chef Knife set preferable
- Must be 18 years or older
- Eligible to work in Australia
- Have a smartphone with a data plan
- Click ‘Apply’ to submit your application
- Successful applicants will be invited to an interview
- Once hired, access endless casual work opportunities at a variety of businesses near you.
^Instant Pay is conditional on the achievement of performance criteria, a current/active bank account on your profile, and approval of hours worked. Certain gigs may require additional time to verify worker hours and in such cases, payment may take longer to process.
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: November 2021
Jitjatjo connects people in search of flexible work with casual Hospitality jobs that match their lifestyle.
As an On Demand staffing company, we have built a technology platform that uses AI to share the best available jobs near you. We hire trustworthy gig workers who are looking for side hustles, entry level jobs, or even seasonal shifts.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism