• $21.72 to $54.30 per hour
• Paid training and development
• The opportunity to be a part of a vibrant and dedicated team
• Discounts on private health insurance
• Access to MyDiscounts - discounts on everyday shopping needs
We are seeking part time and casual housekeepers and room attendants, housepersons and public area attendants to join our teams working in the Melbourne CBD and surrounding suburbs.
Part time roles are for an average of 20 hours per week, with 3+ days of availability required.
These roles are suited for those who have a passion for the hotel industry, attention to detail and service with a genuine smile.
ahs hospitality is Australia and New Zealand’s largest provider of outsourced housekeeping management services and partners with the most iconic hotel brands.
Working some of the best hours the hospitality service industry can offer, we would be pleased to connect with you. Service with a smile is our mantra and we truly believe we are the best outsourced service company you could choose to work with.
You will be provided with training, development and an environment filled with team spirit. In return we ask you to bring your shining personality and will to enhance each and every guests experience.
This role requires the following abilities:
• High standard of cleanliness and attention to detail
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Enjoy working with people
• Capacity to work in a physical role
• Ability to work fast and thorough
• Good communication skills
• Professional attitude and strong customer service skills
• Good availability during weekdays and available to work on a rotating roster
• Time management and organisation skills
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that applicants must have the right to work in Australia, with full work rights preferred.
Postcode: 3000 (Melbourne CBD, Melbourne)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2017
We are Australia and New Zealand's leading outsourced housekeeping partner, the largest provider with partnerships across all major hotel brands, in business since 1993.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism