Omniche Holidays is looking for our next Super Star Senior Wholesale and Retail Travel Consultant to join our busy head office call center in the Brisbane CBD.
If you are an experienced retail agent, looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
The Senior Wholesale & Retail Travel Consultant position requires a passion for the South Pacific region as well as a broad skill set combining selling & booking via phone and email, ticketing, administration and all other day to day duties including processing online bookings within a senior call center reservations role.
About Omniche Holidays
As a boutique South Pacific wholesaler committed to providing first rate customer service to Australian Travel Agents, Omniche Holidays offers holiday packages to Fiji, The Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Tahiti, Samoa, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Niue & Pitcairn Island.
Missions, Values and Core Values of our Company:
Vision: To be experts in the South Pacific Holidays. Mission: To allow all, the opportunity to have their ideal South Pacific Holiday. Booked with a quality team of professionals who deliver value and honest, knowledgeable service with a specialist range of holiday products based on robust relationships throughout the region.
Core Values guide our decisions and behavior:
Honesty: To our agents, our teams, our company and ourselves. We are accountable.
Quality: Do it well, do it once, we are quality across all areas of the business.
Knowledge: Of our Industry, products, systems, agents & ourselves.
Partnership: With our team, industry, company, industry, agents and suppliers.
Profit: To maximise return for all parties involved.
Celebrate: Together for all wins for all team members.
Necessary qualifications for this Travel Consultant Role:
- Proven track record of reaching and smashing sales targets (will need to bring proof to interview),
- at least 3 years’ experience within retail travel.
- Proven ability to work well, thrive and perform under pressure,
Desired Skills for this Travel Consultant Role:
- Understanding of computer systems with experience in Microsoft Office and Amadeus,
- Experience in busy call center environment,
- Excellent administration, time management and communication skills,
- The ability to work well both independently and within a small team environment,
- Product knowledge and sales experience of South Pacific Destinations including Fiji, Vanuatu, Norfolk Island, Cook Islands, New Caledonia, Samoa and Tahiti is an advantage.
Just a few returns for the Right Travel Consultant:
- High Industry Base Wage with access to tiered & uncapped commissions paid on a combination of traveled and booked bookings,
- Internal incentives to holiday within our destinations,
- Access to Omniche Holidays Training and Famil Program,
- Brisbane office location close to public transports, great lunch/after work spots,
- Access to incredible supplier incentives, great industry rates / airfares for personal holidays.
This role is only for an established and experienced Travel Consultant.
The required hours will be from Monday to Friday 8.00am – 6.00pm on split shifts (8.00am – 4.30pm and 9.30am – 6.00pm) Saturday’s and Sundays’ 9.00 – 3.00pm (rotating roster).
Please apply with the application button and include a cover letter (addressing your suitability to the necessary qualifications and desired skills) as well as your resume and any proof of sales targets to the General Manager
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Postcode: 4000 (Brisbane CBD, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Wave Hospitality Group Pty Ltd
Member since: September 2022
Regarded as South Pacific holiday specialist, we are proud to offer independent Travel Packages, Special Interest Travel and Group Tours to the Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu, Norfolk Island, Lord Howe Island, Niue, Samoa, Tonga, Islands of Tahiti, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia. Selling to both members of the general public and Australian Travel Agents, our expertise in these destinations is our point of difference
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism