Omniche Holidays is looking for our next Super Star Travel Consultant to join our busy head office call centre in the Brisbane CBD.
If you are an experienced agent looking for your next challenge, we would love to hear from you.
The Travel Consultant position requires a passion for the South Pacific region as well as a broad skill set combining selling & booking via phone and email, ticketing, administration and all other day to day duties including processing online bookings within a senior call center reservations role.
About Omniche Holidays-
We are a boutique South Pacific wholesaler committed to providing first rate customer service to Australian Travel Agents, Omniche Holidays offers holiday packages to Fiji, The Cook Islands, Vanuatu, Tahiti, Samoa, New Caledonia, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Lord Howe Island, Norfolk Island, Niue & Pitcairn Island.
What you’ll bring to the Role:
- Proven track record of reaching and smashing sales targets
- Experience in the travel industry (retail or wholesale highly desirable)
- The ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
Desired Skills for this Role:
- Understanding of computer systems with experience in Microsoft Office and Amadeus,
- Experience in busy call centre environment,
- Excellent administration, time management and communication skills,
- The ability to work well both independently and within a small team environment,
- Product knowledge South Pacific Destinations is an advantage.
Returns for the Right Travel Consultant:
- Work in a fun, supportive team environment – we love selling travel and having fun while we do it!
- Gorgeous new Brisbane CBD office, complete with espresso machine :)
- Access to incredible incentives & industry rates.
Please note we operate a 7-day trade environment. Some weekend and public holiday work is required.
Please apply with the application button and include a cover letter (addressing your suitability to the necessary qualifications and desired skills) as well as your resume and any proof of sales targets to the General Manager
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Postcode: 4000 (Brisbane CBD, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Wave Hospitality Group Pty Ltd
Member since: September 2022
Regarded as South Pacific holiday specialist, we are proud to offer independent Travel Packages, Special Interest Travel and Group Tours to the Cook Islands, Fiji, Vanuatu, Norfolk Island, Lord Howe Island, Niue, Samoa, Tonga, Islands of Tahiti, Solomon Islands and New Caledonia. Selling to both members of the general public and Australian Travel Agents, our expertise in these destinations is our point of difference
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism