The Role: Making outbound phone calls on behalf of charity, raising awareness, overcoming objections and securing monthly donations.
Head Office location: Brunswick Street, Fortitude Valley. 10-minute walk from the Fortitude Valley train station with a bus stop at our front door and neighbouring cafes and grocery stores.
Alternate Office Location: We also have an Office Located in Bulcock Street, Caloundra. Surrounded by restaurants, shops, cafes and a 2-minute walk from the beach!
Hours: Full time hours: 10:00am to 6:15pm Monday to Friday (5:30pm finish on Fridays) Part Time flexibility options available for the right candidate.
*To Work From Home or Part-Time, you must be available for 2 weeks of full time training plus an additional 2-week embedment period in-office (this may vary depending on skill level).
Pay: Starting hourly rate of $29.40 + Commission & 10% superannuation with the potential to increase to $30.95 after 3 months depending on capabilities and skill.
WHY WORK FOR US
• Make a true difference in the world, raising money to save the koalas, our beautiful oceans, stand up for human rights and fight for those who are suffering.
• Career progression isn’t just a buzz word we use, we actually follow through.
• Real job security with flexible working arrangements making work/life balance a priority for you.
• A generous referral program where you earn $300 if you refer a friend to work for us and they stay with the business long term
• Recognition for your hard work with weekly and monthly awards (think pizza, chocolate, wine, gift cards & more).
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Outbound calling using scripts and your dazzling personality to raise money for charities like WWF, Red Cross, Cancer Council and more.
• Healthy competition with yourself and your team mates to achieve KPIs.
• Responding to objections and curve balls from donors with ease.
• Having a laugh with your teammates.
• Working with your Team Leader to become the best fundraiser you can be.
• Playing your favourite playlists on the music speaker to help feed the good vibes.
• Watching sports programs and movies on the TV in your pod from time to time.
WHAT WE’RE AFTER
• Sales/call centre experience is ideal however, if you have no experience but really love a chat we’ll be keen to work with you too.
• You care more about doing the job right then getting it done quick.
• You are consistent with your results and your level of effort.
• Someone with a great attitude and a willingness to learn and grow with the business.
Select ‘Apply for this job’. For any further questions regarding the job ad, please call us on 07 3015 4050 during normal business hours.
Travellers with approved working rights in Australia are welcome to apply.
ABOUT Pareto Phone
For more information about us and our team, head to www.paretophone.com.
Postcode: 4006 (Fortitude Valley, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2022