Wolfe's Berry Farm is nestled in the foothills of Mt Wellington/kunanyi is where four generations of Wolfe family have grown quality small fruits.
We are looking for teams of enthusiastic people to take on the role of berry pickers for our commercial farm located in Neika TAS!
• Start: Late November/early December
• Picking duration: 6 months
• Piece rate wages plus 10% superannuation
• Relocation assistance
• Location: Neika TAS 7054
• Picking berries and Work is available on a casual basis from December 2022 until may 2023, weather dependant
• You're seated and shaded as you pick your way up & down the rows gently plucking ripe and ready fruits From the plants and placing them into the field harvest trays.
• You work alone on your own trolley.
We are always looking for people with a positive attitude, energy and passion and a desire to have a fulfilling career with a growing company that cares about its people, so please apply now!
Postcode: 7053 (Neika, Tasmania)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Wolfe's Berry Farm
Member since: October 2021