As a clinical trials participant, your safety and comfort are our highest priorities. We are committed to keeping you informed throughout the entire clinical trial experience, so you can make informed decisions about the management of your health.
- An informed consent process, where all relevant information is provided to you prior to making a decision.
- The opportunity for an in-depth discussion with your health provider (for example, GP or specialist) as well as the medical researchers undertaking the trial, before you commence the trial.
- The ability to leave a clinical trial at any time, with no obligation to remain in a trial if you no longer wish to participate.
- The ability to discuss results from any tests performed.
- A summary of the results at the completion of the trial.
Postcode: 4101 (Brisbane, Brisbane)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
USC Clinical Trials
Member since: September 2021
Clinical trials are safe, ethical medical research studies that aim to find a better way to manage particular diseases. In partnership with medical experts and industry, we are working with our communities to advance healthcare outcomes and improve access to cutting-edge medicine. USC's world-class clinical trials centre brings advanced treatments and breakthrough therapies to our regions.
Science & Technology