Are you looking for a fun and dynamic casual job where you get to meet new people while receiving ongoing training & support?
We work with the everyday brands and products you know and love from pasta to hommus to wine - you'll never get bored!
We have plenty of work to keep you busy with shifts available up to 6 days a week, you can choose how much or how little you work, it's completely up to you! We want to get to know you and find the best campaigns for you to work on in a location and at a time that suits your schedule. We are an events agency with lots of exciting projects on the horizon so this really is the perfect time to come onboard!
You will be running sampling sessions for big brands in supermarkets like Coles and Woolworths, BWS and Dan Murphy’s to promote new products, sharing product information and preparing samples for customers while they shop!
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Positive, friendly, and a can do attitude!
- Reliable and trustworthy: If you are good to us, we will be GREAT to you!
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Flexible travel arrangements (some of our campaigns require you to transport equipment)
- An incredible team of staff here to support you
- Loads of great opportunities and plenty of future work
- Competitive hourly rates between $30/hr - $40/hr (depending on the role and responsibility)
- Flexible days/hours/locations
- Opportunity to represent amazing brands
- Ongoing support and regular training
- We run in-depth product training in our HQ with all our Brand Ambassadors
- We are here to support you and help you succeed throughout your time with us!
- We pay weekly - no more waiting for fortnightly or monthly pay!
- Please let us know if you have a valid RSA
- Please let us know if you have access to a car
- Please let us know where you are based
We’ll use this info to match you to the right jobs.
Looking forward to chatting soon!
Postcode: 2015 (Beaconsfield, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Live Agency
Member since: November 2022