Sick of working nights and weekends?
Have experience in bars, cafes, restaurants?
Want reliable work & pay?
Then we’ve got perfect change for you! At Carbon Savers we are growing and expanding our teams and we need YOU.
- Outgoing and personable?
- Great at talking to people?
- Love being part of a team?
- Want to work in a new and exciting industry?
We are a leader in the renewable industry and offer FREE products and solutions for customers throughout Victoria. Do not worry, we give full training and support throughout your Carbon Savers journey.
The benefits for you –
- Base wage + Bonuses & Commissions
- Weekly team nights with FREE drinks & food
- Company Wide events (FREE bar & limousine transfers)
- Progression opportunities (which means pay rises and chances for development)
- Prize giveaways, fancy doing a skydive? Getting some wireless headphones? Want an uber eats voucher? Want a spa weekend? We’ve got the lot!
- The chance to see Australia whilst you’re working
- Meet the very best people and make friends for life
Cash, career, culture – we’ve got it all. So come and start your next adventure with us! Apply through Backpacker Job Board whilst there are still spots available. We are looking forward to having YOU as the newest member of the Carbon Savers team.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2021
Carbon Savers is an Australian owned renewable energy company with over 15 years experience tackling the world's environmental problems.
Our business model is focused on helping Australian households and businesses lower their carbon footprint, by directing them towards different products and services that all aim to reduce energy consumption and production. As of the start of this year, we began working on a brand new government funded campaign with direct links to the Paris Climate Agreement.