Home Support Workers - Casual Work
Job Location: Northern Sydney and Northern Beaches
Job responsibilities could be (depending on your certifications/requirements):
• Personal care - showering, dressing up, toileting, transfer assist, etc
• Domestic assistance - assistance with cleaning and other housework
• Meal preparation - cooking and preparing meals for the client
• Transport service/ social support - driving to appointments, outing and other recreational activities
You are qualified to do domestic assistance service at least if you have:
• First Aid (HLTAID003, HLTAID011, HLTAID004, HLTAID012)
• NDIS Worker Screening ID or AU National Police Check
• COVID-19 fully vaccinated with booster
• Available most of days and can start ASAP
• Willing to work on a casual basis and to travel in the surrounding suburbs
• Must be currently staying in Sydney, Australia
You are qualified for personal care service if you must have all the above requirements and:
• Cert III/IV in Aged Care, Disability, Individual Support or Nursing
Additional requirements for transport services:
• Comprehensive car insurance - with your name as an insured driver
• Full driver licence
• Car registration
Care Live Smile has lots of clients in Sydney. More shifts await.
Job Type: Casual
Salary: $29.19 – $32.00 per hour
Monday to Friday
First Aid Certification (Required)
National Police Certificate / NDISWC (Required)
Certificate in Aged care/Disability/Ind Support/Nursing (Preferred)
Postcode: 2060 (North Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Care Live Smile
Member since: November 2022
Care Live Smile works hand-in-hand with our partner organisations, matching their clients in need of at-home care with our team of qualified and experienced Care Workers.
We employ our carers based on skills and an alignment of values to deliver the highest quality in-home and community care.
Healthcare & Medical