Recently arrived in Australia? Need a job that will fund your next travel adventure?
Then look no further…
Carbon Savers is the leader in Australia’s renewable energy market. We are passionate about 3 things:
- Helping the environment by lowering carbon emissions
- Helping our customers save money
- Helping our team be the best version of themselves
Our work is simple, speak to customers face to face and see which of our FREE products would benefit them! Being a people focused company we want people for our teams that:
- Enjoy speaking with people
- Have experience in hospitality, retail or call centre
- Love a fun team culture
- Have a go get em’ attitude
- Love a challenge
What you’ll get from us……
- Base wage + commissions & bonuses
- An awesome team environment (make friends!)
- Weekly team nights – FREE FOOD & DRINKS
- Free breakfast mornings
- Daily training / personal development
- The opportunity to travel Australia
- Company wide events
- Competition & prizes – skydives, spa vouchers, track days, wireless headphones etc.
Life at Carbon Savers is all about being part of a dynamic team that is passionate about the environment and focused on success! If you think you’d fit the bill then please apply and a member of our recruitment team will be in contact.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2021
Carbon Savers is an Australian owned renewable energy company with over 15 years experience tackling the world's environmental problems.
Our business model is focused on helping Australian households and businesses lower their carbon footprint, by directing them towards different products and services that all aim to reduce energy consumption and production. As of the start of this year, we began working on a brand new government funded campaign with direct links to the Paris Climate Agreement.