NICCO is one of the most trusted names in custom-made timber windows and doors for leading builders, architects and designers.
We currently have an opportunities for Joiners and Wood Machinists to join our team.
You will be a part of an open, team-oriented and rewards-based culture where your input is encouraged, and success is rewarded.
• Full Time or Part Time/Casual positions available
• Competitive rate + overtime
• Immediate start
• Visa sponsorship opportunities available for skilled tradesman looking for a permanent position
• Interpreting shop drawings
• Picking, dressing, and profiling timber
• Assembly of doors and frames
• Installation of door and window hardware and fixings
• Maintaining a safe working environment
Selection criteria for this position:
• You must be experienced working with solid timber
• Trade qualified Joiner, Carpenter or Wood Machinist
• Maintain a high standard of work
• Be able to work alone or as part of a team with minimal supervision
• Be able to problem solve
• Have excellent time management skills
• CNC experience is highly desirable
CULTURE AND BENEFITS
• Training, support and development to further expand your skills
• Performance and service recognition
• Monthly, quarterly and yearly team events incl. Social Club
• Open, team-oriented culture
• Convenient location – onsite parking and close to rail
• 1pm finish on Fridays
For more information about NICCO Timber Windows & Doors please visit www.nicco.com.au.
Postcode: 2208 (Kingsgrove, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
NICCO Timber Windows & Doors
Member since: November 2022
NICCO has been setting the industry benchmark in design and workmanship for over two decades. Specialising in creating custom-made timber windows and doors, the secret to our longevity is care, service and proven industry expertise.
Our clients rely on us to consistently deliver quality products to the highest standards. From concept through to manufacture, we work closely with them to not only understand the requirements of each project, but to understand their challenges and solve problems to deliver the best solution to meet the brief.
Our dedication to quality, innovation and best-practice has seen us become more than just a supplier to leading architects, builders and designers, we are their trusted partner.
Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics