GROUP LEADER ROLE - INTRO TRAVEL
Do you have a passion for travel, enjoy meeting new people and want to spend your days having awesome experiences in some amazing places?
We are currently looking for Group Leaders to lead our tour groups in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, South Africa, Mexico, Croatia!
No experience is necessary as full training will be provided, but you must be responsible, friendly and outgoing.
As an INTRO Travel Group Leader you will be required to:
- Make sure all group members are having the most incredible time of their lives!
- Ensure the smooth running of our trips and the safety of all group members.
- Complete some admin work related to the running of your groups.
- Help group members with their onward travel plans.
- Have a good knowledge of the destination that you’re working in.
- Be happy to commit to stay with us for 6 months or more.
For more info about what we do just check out our Intro Travel website.
If you think you’d be an awesome INTRO Group Leader APPLY NOW!
Postcode: 2000 (Sydney, Sydney)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: July 2022
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism