At Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA), we are looking for dedicated, motivated and passionate Field Service Technicians to work on our product in Darwin and surrounds. With full training provided, you'll enjoy heaps of variety and the chance to work with a trusted brand in a dynamic industry. Take control of your future, knowing all the while you’re part of a close-knit team who has your back.
All you need is:
- A relevant trade from a mechanical background (Mobile Plant, Automotive, Heavy, etc.)
- Sound experience within your relevant trade background
- A great attitude, open to learning and developing new skills and exciting new adventures
- Conduct mechanical repairs and maintenance of customer units which includes preventative service and break-downs in a timely manner
- Maintain professional level of customer service with all TMHA clients and customers
- Maintain accurate records of job sheets, timesheets and any other administrative components
What's in it for you:
- A well-structured and supported transition to your new role, in a dynamic and rewarding industry
- Better job with job security - you'll be working with an iconic and trusted brand
- Industry competitive rates, incentives and allowances.
- Company provided specialised tools and diagnostic equipment, uniforms and all PPE
- Refer a mate program! Receive $3K net for a successful referral
- Access to a variety of staff discounts and benefits available through our affiliate partner companies
- A friendly, down to earth, supportive and safety focused culture
- The chance to work with world-class machinery on a daily basis
- Career development initiatives.
We’re proud of the supportive, respectful culture we’ve built here at Toyota Material Handling Australia. We know that together, we’re greater than the sum of our parts.
Interested? Join us on the road to a better future today, apply now! To express your interest in this exciting opportunity, please submit your application inclusive of your current CV to TMHA via our website: http://careers.toyotamaterialhandling.com.au or by clicking the 'Apply' button.
Please note: Pre-employment medical assessments, including drug and alcohol testing are a part of the Toyota Material Handling Australia recruitment process.
Postcode: 830 (Palmerston, Darwin)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Toyota Material Handling Australia
Member since: May 2023
Welcome to Toyota Material Handling, Australia's exclusive retailer of new Toyota forklifts!
The world's largest forklift supplier*, Toyota Material Handling Australia (TMHA) has been at the forefront of the Australian materials handling market and a pioneer in making forklifts more productive, safer and cost-effective for over 50 years. Whilst we are proud of being a market leader, our commitment and support for our customers has always extended well beyond just the supply of new products.
Our Network of Branches are 100% wholly owned by TMHA and we have over 800 staff, with over 450 of those involved in service and parts. With our fleet of 300+ mobile service vans, we are dedicated to delivering the highest levels of customer service possible. Our service commitment is driven by our dedication to continuous improvement or ‘Kaizen’.
If you are interested in employment opportunities with TMHA, what are you waiting for? We can't wait to receive your applicat
Trades & Services