Athletes do not settle for average. And at adidas, neither do we. We have a clear mission: To be the best sports brand in the world. Every day, we come to work to create and sell the best sports products in the world, and to offer the best service and consumer experience – and to do it all in a sustainable way. We are the best when we are the credible, inclusive, and sustainable leader in our industry.
We are on the hunt for a superstar receptionist who will provide exceptional customer service and business administrative support at our head office in Mulgrave as well as being a brand ambassador and the face of adidas.
• Manages Reception area including visitors, deliveries, sponsored athletes, enquiries, etc.
• Hours are Monday through Friday, 8.30am – 5.00pm.
• Operation of telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel.
• Administrative duties and ad hoc assignments.
• Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
• Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions and other information as required.
• Welcomes and managers access of on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Receives, sorts, and routes mail and parcels, and maintains and routes publications.
• Manages and coordinates all express post purchasing and Australia post services and purchasing.
• Arranges local and overseas courier services, and verifies invoices.
• Manages and coordinates all office stationery and canteen supply purchasing ensuring all supplies are distributed and kitchens and relevant utility areas are stocked at all times.
• Manages and coordinates maintenance of coffee machine and all kitchen appliances.
• Assists Executive Assistant with office security and staff access, travel management, and any facility related requirements.
• Manages all deliveries ensuring that they are signed for and distributed appropriately.
• Provides secretarial support as required.
• Is a key administrative support to the business in all aspects that require administrative support.
• Manages and coordinates responses to all sponsorship and donation enquiries to the business.
TO BE SUCCESSFUL FOR THIS POSITION YOU WILL:
• Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and high pressure environment.
• Competitive drive, strong work ethic, and motivation to learn, grow and succeed.
• Strong time management & decision-making skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment and without supervision with the drive to be successful.
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
• Attention to detail.
• Friendly, approachable personable nature.
• Has experience in Microsoft windows and shows strong computer literacy skills.
• SAP experience an advantage.
• Is enthusiastic and passionate about sport and the three stripes.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• The opportunity to work within a fun and supportive environment
• Free parking
• Fantastic discounts on all adidas products
• Access to exciting sporting events
If this sounds like something you think you would excel in, then please apply today!
It is a temporary position that could go till the end of the year!
Postcode: 3170 (Mulgrave, Victoria)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: June 2023
Our culture is shaped by our purpose ‘Through sport, we have the power to change lives’. We live a global culture, welcoming talents with entrepreneurial minds from around the world. As true innovators, our attitude is that impossible is nothing. This is how we win while playing fair.
COURAGE: Take the shot. Speak up when you see an opportunity; step up when you see a need.
OWNERSHIP: Pick up the ball. Be proactive, take responsibility and follow-through.
INNOVATION: Elevate to win. Be curious, test and learn new and better ways of doing things.
TEAMPLAY: Win together. Work collaboratively and cultivate a shared mindset.
INTEGRITY: Play by the rules. Hold yourself and others accountable to our company’s standards.
RESPECT: Value all players. Display empathy, be inclusive and show dignity to all.
Retail & Consumer Products