Hydroexcavac Civil Solutions (Part of Southern Cross Industrial Group) are looking for reliable and highly motivated HR Operators to join our growing team.
Our preferred candidates will:
- Be responsible for completing vacuum excavation works in the Brisbane, Rockhampton and Mackay regions.
- Ensure plant and machinery are in good working condition at all times by performing pre and post trip inspections
- Understand workplace health and safety requirements
- You will be expected to complete relevant paperwork required to complete job tasks
- Able to travel when needed – accommodation will be provided
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug & alcohol Test
- This role is 10% driving and 90% hands on manual work, must be fit and willing to do manual tasks
- Minimum current HR Driver’s licence with good driving record
- Passion – if inexperienced we will train you!
- Construction Industry white card
What’s on offer:
- Work for a fast-expanding team
- Great staff discounts across our entire range of products
- Opportunities to upskill and career progression
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Southern Cross Industrial Group
Member since: August 2023
For the last 20 years Southern Cross Industrial Group has been providing innovative and low cost solutions across the mining, agricultural and construction industries throughout Central Queensland.
Southern Cross Industrial Group has grown to meet the challenges of the Construction, Energy and Natural Resources sectors through investment in technical innovation and support services that have set new standards in efficiency, cost savings and technical expertise delivered to some of Australia’s largest projects.