Are you a backpacker or young professional ready to embark on an exciting journey while making a meaningful impact?
While making a lot of money in the process?
LOOK NO FURTHER!
Join our dynamic team at Enlighten Press and discover a unique opportunity to sell educational resources that empower children in early educational settings across Australia.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
● High Earnings: Earn between $1,200 and $3,000 per week! You will receive a base wage, plus generous commissions and additional incentives.
● Company Vehicle and Fuel: We've got your transportation covered!
● On-the-Job Training: Learn and grow with ongoing coaching and support.
● Path to Growth: Be a part of our international expansion and grab opportunities for career advancement.
● Sponsorship Options: We offer sponsorship for eligible candidates.
● Travel Adventures: Our job is tailor-made for adventurers who want to experience the real Australia! Explore vibrant cities, unique landscapes, and diverse cultures—all while earning a great income.
At Enlighten Press, we're on a mission to empower children with unique educational resources that ignite their curiosity and creativity.
You'll be visiting early educational organisations like nurseries and primary schools to introduce them to our diverse collection of books.
Our resources cover a range of topics, including well-being, positive empowerment, equality, and cultures, making them highly sought after in the industry.
For more information about our products and our company, visit our website at www.enlightenpress.com.au.
We have job opportunities in various locations, including:
● Travel Positions all over the country
● We offer both part-time and full-time positions, with a minimum commitment of 4 days per week.
● Working days are Monday to Friday, with weekends off!
JOIN US IF YOU:
● Speak Fluent English: Communicate effectively with educators and make a lasting impact.
● Hold a Valid Driver's License.
● Have Sales Experience or a Strong Desire to Learn: Whether you're an experienced sales pro or eager to start, we'll help you succeed.
● Radiate Confidence, Outgoing Energy, and Professionalism: Be the face of change in early education.
● Are Passionate about Enhancing Children's Education: Make a meaningful difference in young lives.
● Crave a Resume-Boosting Adventure with Excellent Earnings: Earn a great income while making unforgettable memories.
READY TO JOIN THE ADVENTURE? JOIN NOW:
To embark on this exciting journey, all you need to do is share a bit about yourself.
Please provide the following details:
● Your Full Name
● Your Current Location and Preferred Work Location: Tell us where you are and where you'd like to start the job!
● Your Phone Number & Email
● Desired Start Date: When do you want to begin your adventure with us?
● Your CV & a Passionate Message: Show us why you're the perfect fit for this job and how you'll contribute to our mission. Let your enthusiasm shine!
Don't wait! Be part of the Enlighten Press team and make a difference in children's education while you explore Australia, earn great rewards, and advance your career??.
Postcode: 5001 (Adelaide, Adelaide)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2017
We are the #1 early years learning publishing company of Australia and New Zealand. See www.enlightenpress.com.au for our wide range of products.
Our mission is to empower children by getting our resources into every possible educational facility and home in Australia, New Zealand, and around the world
To promote wellbeing, awareness and possibility thinking in future generations through our leading-edge content for holistic teaching.