Calling all Backpackers!!
We are looking for individuals that love to talk to people, are excited to learn about new products and have a background in retail, hospitality, or looking for a change in scenery.
Grill’d is so much more than just nutritious burgers; it’s an experience – made up of great ambiance and of course, brilliant customer service. We now operate over 160 locally-minded restaurants around the country! Searching for a job in hospitality? We’re looking for awesome people to join our crew at Grill'd Bendigo.
• Being the face and the hands behind our brand
• Providing an amazing Grill’d experience front of house
• Prepping quality ingredients in the kitchen with love
• Making sure the restaurant is always sparkling clean
• Working as a team in a fast-paced, fun, quick-service restaurant environment!
What we look for:
This is a great entry-level role, so no experience is required! If you have a big appetite for learning (ok, and burgers) we will show you the rest. What you do need is:
• Passion – We are driven, motivated and bring a positive energy & attitude every day
• Leadership – We always listen, communicate and connect with each other
• Ownership – Resilience & perseverance are part of success
• Trust - We always treat others as we want to be treated ourselves
• Sustainability - We believe In the power of small steps, that collectively, make a positive Impact to the future of our planet
The good stuff!
• A free burger when you’re on shift & discounts when you’re not working
• Flexible rotating rosters to work around your life commitments
• Work for a company that genuinely cares about the environment, sustainability & the community
• Team-based incentives for hitting targets and rewards for achievements
Apply Now to join the Grill’d team and make burgers mean more!
Postcode: 3550 (Bendigo, Bendigo)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: September 2023