Wharf Street Pantry is seeking a foodie/barista to join the team!
Work on the Bellarine Peninsula – literally meters from the water!
About Wharf Street Pantry:
Wharf Street Pantry is located on the Bellarine Peninsula in the beautiful costal town of Queenscliff. It services the local community, day trippers, holiday homes, caravan park and tour buses. The store provides freshly made meals and sweets, coffee and souvenirs. It is easily accessible to neighbouring towns and regional centres: 1.5hrs from Melbourne, 20 minutes from Geelong
What we can offer you:
- Starting date September onwards
- Fulltime, part-time, casual hours
- A friendly, supportive, fun and hardworking environment
- Store discount
- On the job training
What we need from you:
- welcoming customers, taking their orders and handling payments
- describing the differences in coffee beans and roasts to customers
- grinding coffee using a coffee grinder and adjusting the grinder as needed
- preparing espresso-based coffee drinks, such as long black, flat white, caffè latte and cappuccino
- preparing other beverages, including tea, hot chocolate and frozen drinks
- keeping coffee-making equipment clean throughout the day and following a procedure to thoroughly clean the equipment at the end of the day
- replenishing shelves and fridges with items such as baked goods, snacks and bottled drinks
training new employees on how to operate equipment and prepare different drinks
For the traveller, this is a great opportunity to save $ for your next travel/ adventure.
For the local; a great base to live and work and make money.
Postcode: 3225 (Queenscliff, Geelong)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: March 2023
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism