Seeking a fresh challenge as an experienced Speech and Language Therapist? Looking to live and work in Australia as a new graduate?
Join an organization that is driven by growth and innovation within the healthcare space:
• Structured onboarding process to build your clinical skills and caseload.
• Connection with a high performing and supportive workplace culture.
• Comprehensive support and guidance regarding visa, flights and accommodation.
Who we are
At Humanity Health Group Australia, we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, our team of health professionals empower people living with a disability to live the life they choose, so they can thrive.
A key aspect that separates us from the rest, are our diverse opportunities for personal growth and career development. With access to all of our 12 brands, employees can expand their knowledge and experience across multiple avenues of healthcare support.
What we offer
We will provide you with dedicated, step by-step support throughout the relocation process including:
• Registration as a certified Speech Pathologist with SPA prior to your arrival in Australia.
• Visa application, including both temporary (working holiday) and permanent subtypes.
• Flights, location and accommodation recommendations.
• Comprehensive onboarding process upon arrival in Australia.
• Opportunities to meet other recent graduates across Humanity Health Group Australia.
When you join Humanity Health Group Australia, you will also join a group of brands that offers healthcare support across the country. You’ll also benefit from these perks:
• Unrivalled professional support, including clinical supervision, case coaching, and mentoring.
• Continuous career growth with monthly CPD days and access to PhD, research, and leadership programmes.
• Industry-leading wellness programme, plus numerous rewards and incentives.
• Excellent motor vehicle allowance benefits.
• Potential sponsorship opportunities for permanent residency in Australia.
About the role
Having to choose between work and travel as a recent graduate? Why not do both as a Speech Pathologist in Australia? We would love to hear from you!
We are seeking graduate Speech and Language Therapists who are energized by a diverse caseload and opportunities for growth.
In this role, you will:
• Provide client-driven, evidence-based therapy services to clients of all age groups in their home and community environments, focusing on their personal goal attainment.
• Self-manage your day-to-day client activities to support positive outcomes for your clients and their families.
• Provide therapy services face-to-face and via telehealth; individually, in groups, or as a member of a multi and transdisciplinary team.
• Support adult or paediatric client populations depending on your skills, knowledge and interests.
• Interact with other health professionals, key stakeholders, family members, educational staff, and community members, when providing individualised support plans.
• Provide accurate, timely and high-quality reports.
You work well autonomously and as part of a multidisciplinary allied health team. For new graduates, we have an outstanding 12-month graduate programme providing the clinical and operational support that you need.
It’s essential that you have:
• An approved bachelor’s or master’s degree in speech and language therapy.
• Eligibility for registration with the appropriate board i.e. SPA – we will assist you with this.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Full clean UK driving licence.
• Eligibility for visa with full working rights in Australia.
Keen to join us?
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you. Please email your CV to or Apply Now.
For additional information regarding the process of moving to Australia, please speak to the Humanity Health Group UK-based recruitment team on 02 9055 0295.
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Humanity Health Group Australia
Member since: September 2023
At Humanity Health Group Australia we’re in the business of helping people get to where they want to be throughout their life. Every day, we’re improving individual’s quality of life.
For our customers, we deliver innovative allied healthcare solutions that create meaningful, tangible life-enhancing outcomes. We push the boundaries of ‘what’s been done’ to create the solution that needs to be done.
For our employees, we are a destination for career cultivation with opportunities to traverse across a portfolio of twelve established brands. And, we provide an industry-leading HumanityLIFE policy that empowers you to live out your version of a balanced life and meaningful career you can be proud of.
As a well-established allied healthcare provider in Australia, we have opportunities available across Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin and Adelaide.
We’re currently seeking inspired life-enhancers to help us change more lives across Australia
Healthcare & Medical