We are currently seeking a motivated and enthusiastic kitchen hand to work in our kitchen team. This is a salaried position with varying shifts over seven days, depending on the needs of the business.
Your skills and experience:
• Previous experience in a kitchen environment
• Highly developed communication skills and time management
• Up to date with culinary trends and optimized kitchen processes
• Credentials in health and safety training
What we offer:
• Rewarding and competitive salary with above award wages
• Casual position with annual leave
• Fun and rewarding working environment with great team spirit
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter to
Postcode: 870 (Alice Springs, Alice Springs)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
(08) 8952 2823
Member since: July 2021
Club Eastside is a sporting community and family venue. Our aim is to ensure that our members enjoy the best facilities and services available. Our TAB licensed venue has a large bar and bistro area and a gaming room with 45 pokie machines. Our team members are our most valuable asset and represent the club values by showing a positive and friendly attitude towards our customers.
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism