We are looking to welcome a kind, warm Au Pair to join our young family of three in Quilpie, south-west Queensland.
Attending to our full of life soon to be one year old daughter, we have a position available to start early January in our vibrant rural town, Quilpie, 10 hours west of Brisbane.
We’re a very easy going young family wanting some support when mum goes back to work.
• First Aid Certificate, Working with Children Check & Police Check
• Drivers Licence preferable
• A 4.5, weekday availability
• Light housekeeping
• Separate accommodation newly renovated
• Food provided
• Paid travel across Queensland when required
• 2.5 days off per week to enjoy as you please!
Spend school holidays as you wish!
• manual Car provided
• Access to wifi and all subscriptions
• A generous weekly allowance with a bonus after 6 months and another after 10
We hope to hear from you soon!
Postcode: 4480 (Quilpie, South West QLD)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: October 2023