- Starting salary of $60,000 - $80,000 (depending on experience)
- No experience needed as full training is provided
- Monday to Friday normal and consistent full-time hours
- Candidates on working holiday visas can apply but must have excellent English.
Myhome provides premium home services to thousands of upmarket residential homes. We are currently seeking a carpet cleaner to work from our central based office location in Hawthorn.
The successful applicant to join our team will be:
- Hard working and reliable
- Well presented with a great customer service attitude
- A full driving license - international license holders are welcome to apply
- Articulate with strong communication skills
- Able to work unsupervised
In return for your desire to work in a diverse and challenging role, you will be rewarded with excellent pay, regular working hours Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm with on the job training and no experience required.
If you are looking for a new challenge, we would love to hear from you - click on the APPLY button now!
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
My Home Clean
Member since: May 2017
Myhome specialises in premium residential cleaning Melbourne wide. Monday to Friday 9-5, so normal working hours.