We are a progressive and exciting, family owned
Agribusiness based in Goondiwindi QLD that is seeking a versatile Administrator to join our team.
This is a varied, allrounder role with tasks including:
• Taking a proactive role in the operation of the office, with the ability to
adapt to a fast paced, continuously developing environment.
• Answering the phone.
• Managing incoming and outgoing mail.
• Generating daily and weekly reports across the operational and accounting areas
in the business.
• Relationship building with area managers, stakeholder and suppliers.
• Diary and meeting management.
• Assisting in the development of new systems and projects.
To be successful in this role you will have a 'go getter' attitude with a happy and positive disposition and a sense of humour.
Working with Area Managers, Operational Managers, the General Manager and Managing Director you will need great communication skills and the ability to juggle several tasks and prioritise. The candidate will ideally be resourceful, highly organised and able to take the initiative with a good head for problem solving.
Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of intermediate skills in Microsoft Office with strong experience in Excel workbooks.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role.
• The ability to work to a timeline and prioritise.
• Strong communication skills; written and verbal with a good phone manner.
So, if you are driven, enthusiastic and a career orientated person looking for a fulfilling role with a passion for Agribusiness and personal growth, this is the role for you.
How to apply
Please apply via the link or email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Postcode: 4390 (GOONDIWINDI, South West QLD)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Carrington Cotton Group (RMI Pty Ltd)
Member since: February 2022
The Carrington Cotton Group is a privately owned family Agri business with farming operations in Northern NSW and Southern QLD, based in Goondiwindi.
Our farming activities involved both irrigated and broadacre cropping:
• Cotton • Grains - Wheat / Barley / Faba Beans / Chickpeas
• Fodder crops - Corn / Oats / Sorghum
Alongside our cropping operations we also operate a Cotton Gin and Warehousing facility, which provides ginning and warehouse services to cotton producers in the MacIntyre Valley.
The business is also involved in the beef cattle industry, operating a Feedlot in conjunction with several background grazing properties in the Goondiwindi region.
Farming, Animals & Conservation