The Endeavour Tavern is looking for an enthusiastic Duty Manager to join our team ready for the busy summer period! We're located on the beach, in Lancelin, just 1.5 hour north of Perth.
It is a hands-on role supervising and motivating a small team in our bar and restaurant and to offer an amazing experience to our customers and locals!
Duties include but not limited to:
- Ensuring smooth running of the tavern on designated shifts, assigning staff to handle sections, floating, and jumping in where needed.
- Bringing a positive vibe within the team
- FOH customer service
- Understand and apply the policies and procedures
- Training staff
- Working closely with the rest of the management team
and bring some amazing ideas
The successful applicant will:
- Have great customer service skills with a good work ethic and enjoy working with people
- Have experience as a team leader and in fast-paced environments in hospitality.
- Be willing to open and close a venue without assistance
- Hold an Unrestricted Approved Manager Card (or be willing to obtain prior to commencement)
- Hold a RWWA compliance card (or be willing to obtain one)
- Hold a current food handling certificate (or be willing to obtain one)
What we offer:
- Staff discount
- Discounted staff accommodation (private unit)
- Staff meal on shift
- 7+ hour shifts which are rotated each week between managers
- Full time hours (+ extra hours during school hols)
- Above award rates pay
Minimum stay of 6 months (there is a long-term role available, and we are willing to sponsor the right candidate). Please send your application to . The position is available for an immediate start and only short-listed candidates will be notified.
Postcode: 6044 (Lancelin, Western Australia)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: February 2014
Hospitality, Travel & Tourism