RESPONSIBILITIES: To efficiently and professionally service the Hotel rooms and Public Areas ensuring the highest standard of cleanliness at all times.
• To arrive early for your shift, maintaining the highest standard of dress / uniform and personal hygiene. Shirts and Name Tags provided must be worn.
• To maintain a solid knowledge of all the hotel’s amenities and facilities.
• To be polite and pleasant to all Guests and staff.
• To clean or service the rooms to the highest standard as set out in the procedures manual.
• To be responsible for all lost property found in rooms and deliver to the Housekeeper/Front desk
• Ensure all maintenance issues are reported to Housekeeper every day as early as possible
Postcode: 2582 (YASS, New South Wales)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
The Trustee for Trinity Yass Trust
Member since: April 2022