Darwin is a well renowned location for its sunsets, multi-culturalism, natural beauty and the best weather in Australia. Interested in taking advantage of all it has to offer then we have a position for you.
This is a temp to permanent role with company sponsorship on offer for the right candidate who has minimum 2 years of experience.
Hosepower are the Territory’s largest and most comprehensive integrated hydraulic and industrial fluid equipment sales and service provider.
Starting rate is $40 to $45 per hour plus super dependent on experience.
7am to 5pm Monday to Friday
On call roster may include after hours and weekends – overtime rates apply
- Operating mobile service vehicle to undertake servicing, diagnostics or repairs on heavy road transport or trucks for customers onsite
- Attending customer breakdowns as needed
- Hose making and customer product sales in warehouse if required
- MR licence needed or the ability to obtain
- Trade qualified preferred – light vehicle, small engine, heavy diesel, fitter & turner, fitter machinist all suitable
- Very experienced Trades Assistant also considered
- A strong work ethic and pride in workmanship
- Flexibility with working hours as “after hours” availability is a pre-requisite
- Ability to work well within a team
- Experience in hydraulics would be beneficial
Postcode: 801 (Darwin, Darwin)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Hosepower Pty Ltd
Member since: June 2022
Hosepower are the Territory's largest and most comprehensive integrated hydraulic and industrial fluid equipment sales and service provider. Over the last 20 years, our dedication to customer service has enabled us to firmly cement our position as market leaders and develop long term relations with key companies that service the mining, construction, civil, maritime and defence industries in the Northern Territory.
Our core drivers are simple. From our mobile service trucks, to our warehouse and workshop, we aim to achieve one thing; minimize your downtime and get you back up and running as soon as possible. At Hosepower, we understand that a superior service response is critical to our clients and pivotal to us providing the most professional service possible.
Trades & Services