JOB DESCRIPTION : Irrigated Cotton John Deere Machinery
2 casual positions are available for irrigation farm duties 12 Km from Emerald in Central Qld. Duties will include irrigation of cotton crop using syphons, previous experience not necessary, but preferred, training will be provided. Other duties will be day to day operations on farm.
- A Drivers licence will be necessary as a manual (not automatic) work vehicle will be provided during work hours. Your own transport would be a benefit.
- Good communication skills and a trustworthy nature are essential
- Must be able to follow Work Health Safety procedures.
- Above Award Wages
- Air conditioned Accommodation provided on farm.
- Gem Fields only 1 hour away to visit on time off.
- Carnarvon Gorge 3 hours drive away.
- Fairbairn Dam half hour drive.
Postcode: 4720 (Emerald, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Crandly Pty Ltd
Member since: January 2023
We are a family irrigation cotton farming business producing cotton on various farms in Queensland for more than 70 years. We are a progressive farming operation adopting the best research and development techniques if relevant to our farms locations.
Farming, Animals & Conservation