I am looking for a part time/full time worker for 'Hindle Horsemanship.' We are a riding school and horse agistment & training facility situated outside of Toowoomba, QLD.
The successful applicant must:
- Have experience in the horse industry
- Speak English well enough to give a riding lesson
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Use their initiative on a day to day basis
- Needs to commit to at least 4 months of work, contract can potentially be extended
- Female preferred
- Immediate start
- Fully furnished accommodation provided
Pay is based on experience.
Email or call 0431985438
Postcode: 4352 (Highfields, Queensland)
Not a backpacker? That's ok. We accept applications from Australian citizens, permanent residents, international students as well as working holiday visa holders. If you are qualified for this position, please register and apply via the form below.
This job vacancy was been posted over 40 days ago, but is still active and currently accepting new applications.
Login or Register to Apply Online
Not already a member? Register for free and create your online resume to apply. If you are already registered or have applied for a vacancy before, you can login below.
Member since: August 2023
Farming, Animals & Conservation